Do you help with rent or utilities?
Children's Services has a program called Emergency Services Assistance. It is designed to help families in times of need regardless of whether you have an open case with the Agency at the time. The family must show proof of income, proof that they can maintain the payment if assisted, and copies of necessary documents. You can pick up an Emergency Services Application at the front desk or by talking with your caseworker.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between Differential (Alternative) Response and Traditional Investigation?
2. Do you help with rent or utilities?
3. How do I obtain custody of a child?
4. Who do I contact regarding Child Support payments?