2018 Dog Tags Sold in your Local Communities
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 2-5 p.m. at Rite Aid Pharmacy in Russells Point
- Thursday, January 4, 2018 from 2-5 p.m. at Thomans IGA in West Liberty
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 from 1-5 p.m. at DeGraff Village Office in DeGraff
- Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 2-6 p.m. at Rite Aid Pharmacy in Russells Point
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 from 2-5 p.m. at Winners Market in Lakeview
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 from 2-5 p.m. at Fields Grocery in West Mansfield
Buying a dog tag by Mail
Dog tag prices are $14 per dog through January 31st and are $28 beginning February 1st. All dogs, 3 months of age or older, are required to be tagged in Ohio.
To purchase a tag simply supply the following information about each dog:
- Hair Length
Buying a Dog Tag Online
Click on the link below to purchase a dog tag online.
Definition of Kennel Owner
A kennel owner is a person, partnership, firm, company, or corporation professionally engaged in the business of breeding dogs for sale.
A Message from Auditor, Jack Reser
Dear Dog Owner,
It is up to you to keep your dog healthy, happy, and safe.
Take your dog to a veterinarian. Protect your pet from deadly contagious diseases by simple inoculations and regular checkups. Consider spaying and neutering to prevent the tragedy of unwanted puppies and to protect your pet from health problems.
Give your dog regular exercise. A daily brisk walk on a leash can prevent many behavioral problems like chewing, barking, and digging. Help your dog burn up calories and energy in a healthy way.
Feed your dog a balanced diet of good food and fresh water. Your dog can't just go fix a snack. You are his chef and server.
License your dog. Not only is it the law, but a Logan County license automatically registers your dog for a trip home if he gets lost.
Remember, call 937-599-7209 if you find a lost dog.